Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Hours: 39 hours per week- permanent (Monday to Thursday 08:00 hrs – 17:00 hrs and Friday 08:00 hrs – 16:00 hrs)
Location: M&H Plastics, London Road, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34 8TS
To assist the Marketing Manager in specific tasks primarily related to the M&H Plastics Website, Intranet and electronic resources.
- Work closely with IT staff on technical matters
- Develop, update and actively manage website and intranet, including responsibility for content, general layout, accessibility and design and to ensure that the sites are of a consistently high presentational standard
- To actively disseminate news and messages through the website
- Determine and develop the design of and manage all digital platforms
- To proactively market the sites to maximise their use and effectiveness
- To drive marketing opportunities and deliver results through proactive campaigns.
- To provide regular digital analytics reports to line manager
- Compilation of bi-monthly/quarterly New Additions and Power Point Presentations for circulation as required
- Liaise with PR and advertising agencies on publications, brochures and advertisements as required
- Electronic mailing/e shots
- Assist Marketing Manager with media matters
- Collation analysis and presentation of marketing activity
- Effective internal and external communication of all new product initiatives, new materials and collateral.
- Ensure all duties are carried out in accordance with current legislation and company procedures, particularly but not exclusively in regards to quality, health and safety and environment management.
- The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and would not themselves justify the re-evaluation of the post.
Essential qualifications, skills and knowledge:
Desirable qualifications, skills and knowledge: