Job Title: Facilities Assistant – Site recycling/ground keeping/maintenance support
Reports to: Facilities and Site Maintenance Manager
Hours: 40 per week. Rotating 2 week pattern of 06:00- 14:00hrs then 14:00hrs to 22:00hrs
Location: M&H Plastics, London Road, Beccles, Suffolk, NR34 8TS
Assist collecting site waste and processing this waste in the recycling centre. Assisting the Facilities Team carrying out basic site maintenance ensuring the general appearance of the site, buildings and surrounding areas are in accordance with the required standards.
Ensure all duties listed below are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, and in accordance with current legislation and company procedures: –
- Collect site waste and processing in recycling centre.
- Maintaining and cleaning site fly screens.
- Weekly water purging of fire hoses and emergency showers.
- Assist with basic daily repairs to factory facilities.
- Assist with reactive maintenance work further to internal audits.
- Site cleaning and grass cutting as required.
- The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and would not themselves justify the re-evaluation of the post.
Essential qualifications, skills and knowledge:
Desirable qualifications, skills and knowledge: