Job Title: Tool Setter
Department: Tool Change
Location: Gallamore Lane, Market Rasen, LN8 3HZ, UK
Change of tooling and complete set up of ancillary equipment to meet production demands when planned.
- Carry out line clearance at end of production in preparation for next tooling.
- Safely remove and refit tooling to presses in accordance to company procedures.
- Carry process adjustments and full set ups.
- Prove tooling and troubleshoot machine and process before handing to production lines.
- Liaise with operational staff to understand tooling related issues.
- Liaise with Quality engineers for product improvement.
- To be flexible in a “breakdown” scenario.
- All employees are required to maintain safe working practices by adhering to the Health and Safety policies of the company in place at any given time.• The post holder may be required to perform duties other than those given in the job description. The particular duties and responsibilities attached to the post may vary from time to time without changing the general character of the duties or the level of responsibility entailed. Such variations are a common occurrence and do not in themselves justify the re-evaluation of the post.