Presenting the Berry M&H Mouthwash standard pack range
Berry M&H offers a wide range of bottles and closures designed specifically for mouthwash.
Mouthwash is known to be a great addition to oral health routines. There are a variety of products designed to help with individual needs and we have the plastic packaging to best show these products applications. Our plastic bottles are available in a variety of shapes and capacities we offer a complete pack solution including matching closures.
Mouthwash products available from Berry M&H
- 600ml Mouthwash 2 (code: LL-2121)
- 500ml Clean Mouthwash (code: LL-1806)
- 500ml Fresh Mouthwash (code: LL-2173)
- 500ml Tubular (code: MH-4083)
- 500ml Mouthwash (code: LL-1486)
- 500ml Mouthwash 2 (code: LL-1826)
- 500ml Tubular Mouthwash (code: MH-4282)
- 300ml Cylindrical Mouthwash (code: LL-1384)
- 300ml Fresh Mouthwash (code: LL-2174)
- 300ml Slim Tubular Mouthwash (code: MH-4184)
- 250ml Clean Mouthwash (code: LL-1805)
- 250ml Mouthwash (code: LL-1487)
We are able to supply all of these bottle options that are compatible with tamper evident and child resistant closure, (code: UCP-X0243 and Code: MH-8600) in addition the UCP-X0243 has the added feature of a 10 and 20ml dose line etched into the cap inner.
For more information or a quote on our mouthwash products contact our team on 01502-715518
The benefits of Mouthwash
Every smile is unique and the mouthwash needed will depend on individual dental requirements. Keeping healthy teeth and gums is vital at all times of life whether your product is for ‘baby’ teeth or denture wearers. Different formulas will help protect teeth and gums in addition helping control plaque and freshening breath. The NHS recommend using a mouthwash containing fluoride to help prevent tooth decay, while the Oral Health Foundation suggest products containing Chlorhexidine for the effective treatment of gum infections. However, it is best to talk to your trusted own dental professional about the best product for your own dental hygiene.
Contact our team to arrange to receive samples of your chosen product.