We are able to offer a range of different materials to meet increased demand for environmentally-responsive products. These include:
- PCR (Post Consumer Regrind)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid)
- Sugarcane Polymer
- Eco-friendly Printing
The company is committed to minimising energy use throughout all its activities, including investing in low-energy technology for manufacturing systems and working in partnership with customers delivering first-class products which are kinder to the planet.
PCR (Post Consumer Regrind)
- PCR is plastic products that have been recycled, which means they have been reprocessed to be re-used in new manufacturing
- PCR conserves energy and non-renewable resources as recycling replaces the need for primary extraction and the manufacture of new plastics
- We offer a range of PCR material for use in the production of plastic bottles and jars at levels of between 25% – 100% in PET and up to 50% in HDPE*
- PCR tubes are available for use with PE starting at 25% PCR material
*Subject to material availability
Printing adds very little gram weight to the product. In addition label materials are sometimes inconsistent with the bottle which can hinder recycling.
We operate an Integrated Management System which embraces Quality Management, Environmental Management and Health & Safety Management.