RPC M&H Plastics is able to offer a range of different materials to meet increased demand for environmentally-responsive products. These include:
- PCR (Post Consumer Regrind)
- PLA (Polylactic Acid)
- Sugarcane Polymer
- Eco-friendly Printing
The company is committed to minimising energy use throughout all its activities, including investing in low-energy technology for manufacturing systems and working in partnership with customers delivering first-class products which are kinder to the planet.
PCR (Post Consumer Regrind)
- PCR is plastic products that have been recycled, which means they have been reprocessed to be re-used in new manufacturing
- PCR conserves energy and non-renewable resources as recycling replaces the need for primary extraction and the manufacture of new plastics
- RPC M&H Plastics offers a range of PCR material for use in the production of plastic bottles and jars at levels of between 25% – 100% in PET and up to 50% in HDPE*
- PCR tubes are available for use with PE starting at 25% PCR material
*Subject to material availability
Printing adds very little gram weight to the product. In addition label materials are sometimes inconsistent with the bottle which can hinder recycling.
RPC M&H Plastics operates an Integrated Management System which embraces Quality Management, Environmental Management and Health & Safety Management.